Ninja Blade - Mediafire
Ninja Blade - Mediafire | 3.7 Gb
Place the game - a futuristic Tokyo, where Ken (above its design worked Keiji Nakaoka, character designer Lost Planet), the protagonist of Ninja Blade, fights for the rights of ordinary Japanese samurai. Unlike Ninja Gaiden II, the arsenal of the protagonist fills all three weapons, among which you can switch in real time: katana (fast attack, which can be surprised the enemy), Souken (double swords, easy to replace nunchuck in battle) and Taiken ( heavy sword, used mainly against the foe with heavy armor).
Over the years the capital of the Japanese state has repeatedly been attacked enemies. Parasites Carriers, able to turn into zombies every living creature, crouched and waiting in the wings. Pacify angry reptiles to Ken and his loyal blade (traditional upgrade weapons on the spot).
- Operating system Microsoft Windows XP / Vista
- Pentium 4 3.2 GHz or equivalent Athlon 64
- 1 GB of RAM
- 5 GB of free hard disk space
- 3D-graphics adapter with 256 MB memory, compatible with DirectX 9.0c (GeForce 8600GTS or Radeon HD2600XT)
- Sound device compatible with DirectX 9.0c
- DirectX 9.0c
- device for reading DVD-ROM drive
Mediafire Link :http://www.mediafire.com/?exjjtq7vub61j
Special Thanks to: Gamehousevn