City Bus Simulator 2010 - Mediafire
City Bus Simulator 2010 | 966.3 Mb
Platform: PC | Category: Simulations | Publisher: Other | Release: 2009/11/22
The working day of a bus driver can be very entertaining and full of variety. This is where we have set the main focus. A lively realization of the normal workday full of curious events. And you are the center of all the action! With our very first release from the ?World of Bus driver? series we will offer something COMPLETELY new for this genre. May we introduce:
Carlos. A new member of the bus driver team, who just can?t wait to begin his service for the New York Bus Company. You will control your character ?Carlos?via keyboard and mouse. Ego or Third Person view can be selected. ?Carlos?is animated and comes with speech.
- Simulation of the bus line M42 along the famous 42nd Street in Manhattan, New York. Beyond that, many side streets and different scenarios offer a lot of variety
- Famous buildings and places of interest along and nearby the route such as the Times Square, Chrysler Building, Grand Central Station, Circle Line, Intrepid and of course the Port Authority Bus Terminal as well as each and every house on 42nd Street which have all been realistically recreated.
- The City Bus Simulator 2010? simulation uses a physics engine to create a realistic simulation.
- 3 game modes: Virtual world (incl. driving to schedule), missions, campaign.
- Interactive tutorial (optional).
- Complete route incl. side streets which can be explored from the very beginning of the game (with the exception of the tutorial).
- The player slips into the role of ?Carlos?, bus driver in Manhattan
- Character is animated and controllable using keyboard and mouse.
- Ego- or 3rd person view can be selected; voice output with subtitles (can be switched on/off)
- We have the typical Nova RTS Bus in operation as well as a drivable service vehicle.
Mediafire Link :Download Games City Bus Simulator 2010 Full Version